2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God please protect us from all evils. Protect my ### and ### from every danger their health problem vanish and money problem is also vanish. Keep they always happy and well behaved.
Replies
6
Views
28
Sorry my lord my saviour every minute is becoming hell for I don't want to die so bad is my financial crisis unable to sustain pressure only you can solve my problems my ultimate saviour please cast your divine glance towards me and my family and bless me and all others who really are sending...
Replies
6
Views
56
Prayer and fasting, money needed. Also for increase in fitness and health and also lift more weight in training, double lifts.. also for physical restoration and physical healing..also marriage
Replies
5
Views
44
Thank you God. I got to see my friend ### today when she was home for awhile until ### tonight before she had to head back to her Trucking job for ###. She is my Road Sister and after her training gets done or so. She promised to take me to go with her on the road. I’m praying that it will...
Replies
6
Views
151
Please pray for ### and me. Help us not to feel anxiety. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
27
Dear Lord, I pray that my daughter will have a successful tooth extraction. I pray you will guide her and protect her. I also pray she will be able to be brave. Amen
Replies
8
Views
47
Romans 12:12- "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." I pray for everyone to have hope in Christ, patient with ### another and faithful in prayer. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
164
Pray for my exam results. I am afraid about my result, pray for me to get pass marks. This is the 7th semester exam, pray for me please Amen.
Replies
11
Views
77
Since the last 5 year 11 months, I have been suffering from mental stress due to financial losses and I am using all of my savings to take care of my family and now the savings are over and I have no idea how I am going to support myself and them. Now I don't have a job as well and the situation...
Replies
11
Views
108
I ask all to pray for my nephew's son ###. He is only ### years old and has been fighting brain cancer since he was ###. This child has been through so much and he is still fighting. Months and even years in ###. Please pray to God that we beat this so this very young man can have a chance at...
Replies
16
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom