2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, i ask for wisdom, increased faith & trust in You. Thank You, ###.
Replies
6
Views
31
Lord please in your name openyed successfully. Lord I have an eviction notice please help doors for us to walk into employed. Lord I am needing $200 for rent food please please Lord help me to get that Child ten and their parents to their own place. Please help my son to get his child and raise...
Replies
7
Views
31
Please Pray for my son and his wife. They are going through a rough time in their relationship because of finances. Please Pray for their strength and peace. Pray they make it through this dark time in their relationship.
Replies
9
Views
36
Heavenly Father please heal these cats in every way they need: ###/###. He had some blood work that improved & some that didn't. Making some changes to his medication to see if this will help. He seems to be happy, loves ###'s visits. Also ### was diagnosed with an ear infection, unsure if this...
Replies
9
Views
48
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
28
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance with rent and electric bills, favor in personal relationships, and improvement in credit score.
Replies
9
Views
33
I want to thank God and Lord Jesus Christ and all brothers and sisters that prayed for me, God Bless You All for your prayers, I passed drug test and background check and now I'm home with my wife to make things right and family, thank you 🙏👣👣👣👣🙏🙏, ###
Replies
10
Views
50
Help me lord I can't bear this problems😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Replies
8
Views
32
Thanks for your prayers. In the name of Christ Jesus. Amen
Replies
7
Views
32
god whatever evil has been sent my way please return it back to the sender and bless me and my ### with favor, success, wisdom and financially .and let the enemy see how you blessed us and brought us through. ty ### amen
Replies
7
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom