I ask all to pray for my ###

lord, I ASK YOU TO CURE.### from cancer and give him a good life. Lord you asked your disciples not to stop children from coming to you. WE ARE SENDING ### 'cure him AMEN
 
I ask all to pray for my nephew's son ###. He is only ### years old and has been fighting brain cancer since he was ###. This child has been through so much and he is still fighting. Months and even years in ###. Please pray to God that we beat this so this very young man can have a chance at life. Please send up the prayers.. thank you
Lord I pray Psalms 91 over this dear child
 
I ask all to pray for my nephew's son ###. He is only ### years old and has been fighting brain cancer since he was ###. This child has been through so much and he is still fighting. Months and even years in ###. Please pray to God that we beat this so this very young man can have a chance at life. Please send up the prayers.. thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
166
I ask all to pray I am employed as I move to another state. I ask that the place of employment be perfect for my education, work experience, and personality. I ask that the coworkers, staff, supervisors and all I encounter will be kind, caring, understanding, and helpful. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
274
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom