Dear God Pray heal my bones so ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old with osteoporosis. My back causes me excruciating pain everyday. Please pray God will send complete & total healing to me in this & any other area of my body, mind & spirit. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
180
god please heal my bones, muscles, ligaments. ty ### ###
Replies
4
Views
272
I need healing for my bones, they hurt so much. I hope it is not arthritis. Should I lose weight? I do exercise and walk every day. Please pray for ###.
Replies
12
Views
751
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom