2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Today is my nursery teacher govt. Job exam plz clear my exam and I got the job. amen with all glory of God. thank you Jesus. hallelujah. amen
Replies
6
Views
43
Here's to an amazing blessed weekend filled with joy and harmony. Thank you Lord!
Replies
8
Views
31
Kindly keep my dog ### in your prayers. For everything to have gone well with her procedure at the vet. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
7
Views
74
Jesus this is not fair mailman delivered only part of my mail and no package and I need it. Please let him come back and have all my mail. It is very important has info about ###'s unemployment. Please Jesus thank you Amen.
Replies
6
Views
28
Bishop ### ### begging you to pray for me ### ### to pass matric and for my sick aunt ### in ### to be healed as she is sick.
Replies
5
Views
70
Saw this quote and it speaks volume. When you get what you want, that's GOD's direction. When you don't get what you want that's GOD's protection. AMEN 💖💖
Replies
9
Views
20
Replies
6
Views
104
Lord first of all thank you for everything.. and please forgive me to all my sin 🙏 right now I am in the stage of a very hard challenge going on to my work permit .. please guide me oh Lord.. help me to get my work permit at the border🙏 touch the heart of the officer whom I need to talk.. Help...
Replies
8
Views
62
Jesus please let my ### bus driver be OK and kids be punished. He is a substitute and the kids are taunting him and making fun of him because he is taking a little longer. I totally understand and am OK with it, these kids need to learn sympathy and compassion and respect. My child says he...
Replies
9
Views
282
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial breakthrough, revival in prayer life, help with salary increase, peace, and money to rent accommodation.
Replies
8
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom