2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray that God will open a way for me to get in touch with brother ###, He had shown interest in coming alongside my church planting network, to give Bibles to churches and to teach/train Christian workers/leaders. Pray for the church planting training scheduled on ###-### November 2019. Pray...
Replies
5
Views
14
Im with a new job moved to ###. Fresh start. Things are moving a little slow. Need for things to pick up.
Replies
5
Views
16
Replies
5
Views
23
Jesus please help my daughter today and let her get the card I sent her. Thank you, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
26
Please pray for me for my future husband ###.
Replies
6
Views
10
Thanks who ever prayed for my daughter & my family. All dear friends keep us in ur prayers which is very much needed. Thanks God bless 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
22
Please pray I find a big, nice, reasonable house ASAP. ### Pray my disability is approved for life and they stop all these reviews. It’s harassment knowing I can’t work or even walk. ### Please pray I can move into a nice, reasonable, nice home in a safe neighborhood ###
Replies
6
Views
19
Please pray for the salvation of my whole family. They also need healing. My ### has diabetes and my younger ### has severe rheumatoid arthritis. She needs operation. But I believe Jesus can still heal her and make surgery unnecessary. Please uphold us in your prayer. Amen
Replies
8
Views
27
Jesus please let my ### remember his gym clothes and also let him be OK please let my ### come home with money today to get caught up on bills and not waste money or argue with me about it. Please let mail come soon and it be good news. It is extremely important. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
101
I need presence of Holy Spirit in full scale please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom