2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I pray for lots of business, I have many debts.
Replies
7
Views
24
My husband is angry on me and not responding to my phone calls. Running away from his responsibility. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
21
Father, I am a sinner. A liar who speaks ill of others. My heart is too heavy to carry my regrets. I have a small heart; it just doesn't let me forget my wrongdoings. I am still ### and I have faith that you have a big plan ahead of me. Please talk to me in my dreams. Show me the path. I want to...
Replies
6
Views
56
I have just had an emotional shock as ### has told me he had just moved and started a new job with better work conditions but much farther, so I already miss him a lot and need your prayers for peace, especially as ### has asked me to marry him and I do not want to lose him. Please kindly pray...
Replies
5
Views
71
Please pray for financial breakthrough and employment, I'm a pensioner I need financial aid for ###'s first year in high school next year, thanking you ###.
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray for my examination....that I will get a good rank in my class....I lose my confidence, pray for me.
Replies
6
Views
28
Thank you God thanks you Lord, my name is ###, I need prayer for Lord to give me faith for everything and every question I pass through it whatever is soft or hard in life to accept it and to know how to live with other people AMEN
Replies
5
Views
17
Type Prayer Request help me in Jesus name I want to live better life all my things goes in wrong direction
Replies
6
Views
9
Please pray for people on this site. Everyone needs to feel that others care. No matter what their need is at the time...jobs...health...family matters.... We are here for one another. Help those on this site that are having trouble with finances because they are not finding jobs or being hired...
Replies
7
Views
144
Pl pray for my daughter ###, shes having difficulty in studying Physics, chemistry, Biology, Hindi and home science, Pl pray for my daughter, Pray for her studies. and her success in her studies
Replies
7
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom