2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Can you pray for my mom she has a heal ulcer that might be infected they aren't too sure but if it is a bone infection 6 weeks of antibiotics please pray that amputation isn't needed please and thank you
Replies
6
Views
13
For a safe journey for my children tonight and always Amen 🙏
Replies
6
Views
16
Again today I come to you prayer warriors. Please again continue to pray for my daughter's friend, ###. Suffers from anger, anxiety, and depression. He had a few good days over the weekend but now he’s back in an angered, depressed, and withdrawn state of mind right now. Please pray for my...
Replies
10
Views
62
My first year results will be out soon, I am asking for everyone to please add me in their prayers so that I can clear all my courses and qualify for second year.
Replies
6
Views
206
A good day and weekend with family in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
23
Thanks Lord bless you and synagogue church of ### i pray Amen
Replies
6
Views
110
Im ###. Ngicela ningikhulekise kuvuleke Imali evalekile lapho ebengisebenza ###. Ngadilizwa ngasayiniswa ama Form okuthola Imali Kodwa manje abasayifaki kuyophela inyanga yesihlanu manje. Ngiyabonga nakimi kuyokwenzeka.
Replies
5
Views
136
I was just assaulted. I hurt my back and my wrist, also worried about my uterus as I fell hard. Please pray it all goes back to optimum position.
Replies
7
Views
46
Please pray for me to win the 1st 2nd or 3rd prize in Ladies 45 plus age category in the State level Sports tomorrow and day after tomorrow 16th and 17 November, ### time. Pray for me to have an injury free run and healing of my left leg heal spur and right hip joint effusion completely. Pray...
Replies
7
Views
16
Please pray for my country, the USA. Please pray my president ### will not be impeached. He is a good man, and wants to best for my country. In Jesus, name. Please pray, my good Lord, will keep him as long as is necessary in office. In Jesus, name. Please also pray my good Lord, will protect...
Replies
7
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom