2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
4
Views
11
Type Prayer Request Here pray for ### i want to have luck in ### life
Replies
6
Views
13
Please pray for ###, severe gastric and entire stomach pain, no able to stand or walk. As Jesus should heal ### without going to doctor. Or medicine Please pray
Replies
6
Views
56
Dear Pastor, please pray for my relationship with my friend ###, after 9 months of being apart our relationship got reconciled on ### this year and now again she is avoiding me, tomorrow evening ### we were supposed to meet for some work hangout now she has decided to meet only for the work and...
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for ### family.
Replies
6
Views
17
Lord Jesus deliver me from the hands of ###, ### death spirit with its demon agents and witches & wizards
Replies
5
Views
11
Please pray for me and my daughter. Her father has left us without a car and money, we currently have to move within a month and I need a blessing of financial stability to pay for the things her and I need to provide a stable new beginning.
Replies
9
Views
16
Please I need a job as a ###. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
29
Please pray for God that to save our lives and reach our goals and to complete all our responsibilities with His grace and we need His complete grace on us always throughout our lives.
Replies
5
Views
8
Please I need prayer concerning my marital settlement.. God should give me my own husband before the end of this year..
Replies
16
Views
222
Back
Top Bottom