2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me and my ### as I do a Sunday school lesson on Sunday pretending she is Ruth for a high school class. Please pray for a blessing upon this lesson.
Replies
5
Views
13
Dear Father, Exonerate my son today, please Lord, so we can all get on with our lives. Please be with him. Help him to make wise decisions. Give me forgiveness for the one who has come against him. Grant my son favor in the eyes of the administration at his school who are making decisions that...
Replies
9
Views
37
Pl pray brother that the lands that my father purchased 10 yrs bk should get identified by the brokers and get sale soon and my father should receive money Jesus my Lord help my father
Replies
5
Views
22
God deliver from the hands of dead spirit with its demon agents and witches & wizards
Replies
3
Views
8
I am devastated. Everything in my life is in peril. I am working at a place where they are two-faced. I work hard every day. The rest do what they want. They suck up to the bosses. I have grown to hate my job. I am living paycheck to paycheck. My vehicle is broken down. I will have to borrow...
Replies
5
Views
33
Everything keeps telling me I'm the tail not the head *Cant get a job *Cant get public assistance *My Church will not allow me in Ministry due to a system of favoritism *My Church will not render any financial assistance *My business can't seem to take off *Cant get anyone to marry...
Replies
4
Views
165
Please deliver from the hands of dead spirit with its demon agents and witches & wizards.
Replies
4
Views
15
Eagles praise the Lord, please pray for restoration of foreign deployment opportunities. I was turned down on flimsy excuses of my health. Yet ### am fine and the Lord has blessed me with divine health. PROKYKOS
Replies
7
Views
18
God, i ask for wisdom, increased faith & trust in You. Thank You, ###.
Replies
5
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom