2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I would say thank you Jesus because I got job I was waiting for government job but it's not government job but I am happy with what I got thank you Jesus and thank you all. Please pray for ### to get NOC and experience certificate from ### old employer tomorrow ### am going to take before ###...
Replies
7
Views
20
Tomorrow I and my brother ### plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support us with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of our - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before...
Replies
8
Views
33
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
6
Views
18
Good Lord please bless me with a decent job l pray in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
9
Views
35
Jesus please let me see the cat that I have been feeding outside I haven't seen lately and I am worried since it has been so cold. I cannot take this cat in since I already have one and it is a longhair cat and I am severely allergic so is my ###. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
33
Please pray ### understands intuitively that none of what he is being told about me is correct at all—I don't drink, and please pray he removes all support from ### or ###. I need a good strong lawyer for compensation which I need because I am being pursued for money.
Replies
7
Views
25
Lord Jesus Christ please bless me and my family with abundance of money, prosperity, health, amen and I am in need of urgent financial assistance immediately bless me now and forever thank you for your blessings, amen and amen.
Replies
6
Views
21
I have four prayer requests for today. 1. Please pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work. They are feeling overwhelmed and need strength and guidance. 2. Healing prayers for ### who is recovering from surgery. They are experiencing some complications and need comfort and...
Replies
8
Views
31
Good morning evangelist my name is ### ### a single mother of ### children from ### please pray for me and my family. We need deliverance from the bondage of generational curses, sicknesses, and disappointment. I operated two of my knees because of arthritis and high blood of ### years but I...
Replies
7
Views
269
Back
Top Bottom