Lord Bless my Family. My children need ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Lord Bless my Family. My children need you. My brother ### who relapsed - I have not heard from him and don't know what he is doing so I will surrender this to you and I will trust you Lord. You know what is best. Please do the same for my MOM, please lord. Hear this. Amen. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Lord Jesus, please restore completely. This child of God's family.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer over my life and my family, my marriage, my children, my business, etc.
Replies
7
Views
777
Dear lord Thank you for today Please bless my family my marriage my children please bless my dog ### her eye let the swelling go down please continue to heal me from gallstones chest pains my husband back and please bless my marriage make us stronger cancel out all plans of the devil I ask...
Replies
7
Views
403
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom