2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for ### who is suffering heart problems and his daughter ### who has been suffering anxiety. Same for all ###+million without clean water and ###+billion without decent toilet. Especially children and all lives in danger due to darrhoea, dehydration, malnutrition, cholera, typhoid...
Replies
8
Views
18
Dear Jesus thank you so much for everything you have done... I have applied for universities in ###... Pls Jesus it's my childhood dream to study in ###... Please help me to get into any of the university... Lot of ppl know that... pls let not me humiliated in front of anyone.. And ### and ###...
Replies
6
Views
19
Both my ### are awake. Not sleeping it's late night. Difficult to make both sleep. Pray for this both ### please.
Replies
8
Views
17
Please pray for my carpal tunnel syndrome. I've been waking up in a lot of pain throughout the middle of the night in my hands and wrists from taking care of my baby and toddler. Now it's starting to really affect me during the day. I'm worried it's getting worse. Please pray it goes away soon!
Replies
8
Views
138
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
6
Views
9
My name is ### I'm facing problem regarding my visa and job I hv to take employment visa but I until didn't get any jobs plz pray for me .Thanks Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------
Replies
2
Views
46
Replies
5
Views
12
Pray for me and my marriage. Jesus do to my ### like you did to Paul when he was still sinner. Jesus touch me I had doubts with my ###. I am sure that my ### is ment to me. Please pray for our marriage and my liberation.
Replies
8
Views
17
Please pray for my little ### who is suffering from fever
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
7
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom