2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me for Illness that is causing my body numb from my waist to my feet.
Replies
54
Views
160
Father God, I thank you for my relationship with ### and I ask that you bless my relationship with him. I thank you that we are now engaged. I pray that you come to both me and ### and strengthen our bond. May you get rid of all the negatives in our relationship. I pray that ### and I are...
Replies
7
Views
21
I am under treatment for ###..pray for me ..I should be pregnant soon..and have a child..
Replies
10
Views
79
Please pray for my ### to be okay. She is short of breath and has an increased heart rate. Please pray for in the name of Jesus amen.
Replies
10
Views
22
I want to tell you who prayed for Friday church meeting that everything went well in this meeting. Pastors liberated me and the Holy Spirit said to them that God has been with me already in childhood. Pray that someone can tell me how spirits and snakes came to me when I was a child. Pray also...
Replies
9
Views
215
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness, grace, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Praise You... Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
9
Views
21
Prayer for my son ###. My son 12th exam in February month and doing competitive exam for engineering.
Replies
7
Views
17
Abba father, In the name of Jesus, thee my god blesses my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romantic love now and always. Thou bless my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romance now, always. Thou bless me, and my partner ### always. Thee blesses me and ### with...
Replies
6
Views
16
I pray that this day moving forward EVERYTHING moves smoothly. My son gets a job, I lift obstacles to figuring out how to make way more $$$$$. To all my kids health & happiness. I need ALL aspects in my life to GET BETTER & HAPPIER TO THE HIGHEST GOOD
Replies
6
Views
15
Vandalu, naku 25/1/2019, afternoon 2ki DSC exam undhi.naku manchi ### ravali & government job ravalani prayer cheyandi plz🌹...
Replies
5
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom