2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, I am suffering a lot. Please help me to clear tomorrow's interview.
Replies
8
Views
11
Lord just as for prayer for strength, patience, faith, family and finances lord you know my heart you know my pain my needs and my wants but come to you lord bedding for forgiveness and guidance for I cannot do this without you amen
Replies
7
Views
12
Please pray for my children's salvation, education. ### and ###.
Replies
6
Views
76
Please pray that Jesus heals me of all of my afflictions including healing from fear and anxiety. Jesus did not give me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love, and a sound mind. Thanks for all of your past and future prayers.
Replies
10
Views
23
Please pray for ### and ###. Please just pray that we just work it out and we become stronger than ever. Thank you for praying for us.
Replies
8
Views
25
Please pray for me as I am seeking for a job. Tomorrow I am taking one day of fasting. Help me in prayer so that God will hear my prayer.
Replies
9
Views
32
Please pray for me because I have moved to ### and I have not found a new job. I need this job so I can provide for ### and ###. Even though I am ### I still can work for at least ### more years.
Replies
9
Views
25
1. Please prayer for my spiritual stenth and 2. Please prayer for my and husband government job, 3. ### (have two daughters)
Replies
6
Views
34
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for me as I am going through an emotional & mental stress since I want to forget the man I love. I really want God to show me the right path & to send to me the right man.
Replies
6
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom