2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Sir, I am ###. I am trying for a Job in ###, I have applied for the same, and I am going to apply for Tourist VISA as well, so I will go and search a JOB, so please pray for me. Regards ###
Replies
6
Views
184
Please pray for a very important Unspoken request .. that I am supposed to know tomorrow .. Father, I and we have worked very hard to make that money and you know all details of that customer and all. Please intervene in my behalf and provide the results I am seeking in Jesus Christ's name...
Replies
7
Views
10
Derivation from all attacks and salvation of my family, my carrier together with breakthrough. Thanks for all. Emmanuel
Replies
6
Views
29
Prayers against intrusive homosexual thoughts. I’ve been dealing with these thoughts as of late and don’t like it one bit. I’m so sorry for constantly posting, I just feel the more prayers I get, the more these things go away. I’m so tired of going through this. Please pray for ### that these...
Replies
9
Views
151
Heavenly Father I am praying again today for your help. I am trying to rest after having worked all night but I am being harassed again today by the evil enemy. I plead for your help and that you would grant me wisdom and deliver me from what I am going thru. The only time this stops my Lord God...
Replies
8
Views
19
Praise the Lord sister as my name is ### ### as my marriage is ### plz pray sister my marriage should be done properly in ### ### with ### ### plz pray sister we should get blessings
Replies
6
Views
20
I am so worried about my medical test. Especially my lung x-ray and laboratory test. Please pray for normal results and may I have peace of mind. I'm getting tired of thinking. Please. Amen
Replies
7
Views
32
Please pray for me to get ###'s father back, I am suffering a lot.
Replies
6
Views
23
Please pray for my daughter ### to get job and my important documents to come safely.
Replies
8
Views
57
Replies
8
Views
80
Back
Top Bottom