El Shaddai
Prayer Warrior
Abba father,
In the name of Jesus, thee my god blesses my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romantic love now and always. Thou bless my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romance now, always.
Thou bless me, and my partner ### always. Thee blesses me and ### with eternal, infinite, overflowing, shining love always.
I am adorable, wonderful, respectful, loving, nice, good, caring, compassionate, honest, loyal, committed, faithful, considerate, understanding, empathic, worthy, happy, joyous, enchanting and excellent and beautiful.
I am worthy, loveable, and able to love. I enjoy loving and being loved beyond comprehension. I enjoy being nice.
I enjoy being loving. I am being wonderful. I am being agreeable. I am grateful. I am being the most Awesome version of love and myself. I am in love now with myself and ###. I love easily and effortlessly now and always. I am a very loving human being. I am happy always.
My happiness is contagious and beautiful and my happiness loves me. I am beloved by happiness. I am beloved by love. I am beloved by good luck. Good luck follows me wherever I go. Good luck shines from me all over always. Always, always, always I am marvelously lucky. I am magnificently in love now and always. I am magnificently beautiful and talented. I am beloved always.
I am most beloved, most of all. I am eternally special. I am great.
I am great love and eternally blessed with charming love. I love wonderfully.
I love beautifully and lovingly. All the love I give comes back to me multiplied. I the love I shine with comes back to me exponentially multiplied. I am blessed. I am beloved. I am very romantic.
I am grateful for my incredible romantic life with ###. I love and adore my romantic life with ###.
I love and adore my self. I bless myself. Thank you god.
Thank you god in Jesus name,
Cupid is in love with helping me love ### now and always. Cupid is in love with bringing romance and commitment from ### in my life now and always. My life is romantic now and always. Thank you cupid for the romantic kisses I receive from my ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for the romantic, sexy songs I hear and feel from ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for the sexy, romance with ### now and always.
Romance is making me feel awesome, loving and making me beautiful.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the love of my life ###.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the sexiest lover now and always.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the most sweetest, caring and incredibly Awesome lover ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for my sexy nights and romantic days with ### now and always.
I am very happy with ### now and always. I am open to love and romance now and always.
Thank you god.
Agreement in prayers with me.
Amen.
In the name of Jesus, thee my god blesses my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romantic love now and always. Thou bless my romantic relationship with ### with wonderful romance now, always.
Thou bless me, and my partner ### always. Thee blesses me and ### with eternal, infinite, overflowing, shining love always.
I am adorable, wonderful, respectful, loving, nice, good, caring, compassionate, honest, loyal, committed, faithful, considerate, understanding, empathic, worthy, happy, joyous, enchanting and excellent and beautiful.
I am worthy, loveable, and able to love. I enjoy loving and being loved beyond comprehension. I enjoy being nice.
I enjoy being loving. I am being wonderful. I am being agreeable. I am grateful. I am being the most Awesome version of love and myself. I am in love now with myself and ###. I love easily and effortlessly now and always. I am a very loving human being. I am happy always.
My happiness is contagious and beautiful and my happiness loves me. I am beloved by happiness. I am beloved by love. I am beloved by good luck. Good luck follows me wherever I go. Good luck shines from me all over always. Always, always, always I am marvelously lucky. I am magnificently in love now and always. I am magnificently beautiful and talented. I am beloved always.
I am most beloved, most of all. I am eternally special. I am great.
I am great love and eternally blessed with charming love. I love wonderfully.
I love beautifully and lovingly. All the love I give comes back to me multiplied. I the love I shine with comes back to me exponentially multiplied. I am blessed. I am beloved. I am very romantic.
I am grateful for my incredible romantic life with ###. I love and adore my romantic life with ###.
I love and adore my self. I bless myself. Thank you god.
Thank you god in Jesus name,
Cupid is in love with helping me love ### now and always. Cupid is in love with bringing romance and commitment from ### in my life now and always. My life is romantic now and always. Thank you cupid for the romantic kisses I receive from my ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for the romantic, sexy songs I hear and feel from ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for the sexy, romance with ### now and always.
Romance is making me feel awesome, loving and making me beautiful.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the love of my life ###.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the sexiest lover now and always.
Thank you cupid for bringing me the most sweetest, caring and incredibly Awesome lover ### now and always.
Thank you cupid for my sexy nights and romantic days with ### now and always.
I am very happy with ### now and always. I am open to love and romance now and always.
Thank you god.
Agreement in prayers with me.
Amen.
