2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please important prayer is I have to go out of county for life-saving surgery, so please pray.
Replies
2
Views
9
Jesus please stop this evil person online terrorizing my family and ###. He hacked his account and doesn't care and will not give it back and there is nothing we can do about it and he doesn't even care that we reported him. Please Jesus make him stop. We are very scared and don't have time for...
Replies
11
Views
30
Mere pati ### k liye prayer kijiye ki wo wapas ### me aaye or mere sath pyar se rahe or prabhu yeshu k vishwas me aaye please pray kare Amen
Replies
8
Views
9
Plz for my marriage oam ###-year-old ### and to settle down and start family but still single I have been just left by my boyfriend because Iam Christian n not his cast. I do want him back but if lordwants only. Plse I really need your prayer support.
Replies
9
Views
28
Furloughed employee in need. https://www.gofundme.com/furloughed-public-servants&rcid=r01-###-###-###&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_m
Replies
6
Views
13
Lord, heal me & loved ones spiritually, emotionally ..in every way. Mature us to close relationship w You & each other in Christ. ThankYou, ###.
Replies
10
Views
28
please pray for me i have written all my model exams and only have art exam so please pray for me that i may pass in all my exams plz pray that teacher should not scold because of my exams plz pray for me please and also please pray for my grandmother health has she is not feeling well and she...
Replies
8
Views
14
God, heal & guard my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ###
Replies
10
Views
24
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm at my wits end. I just discovered my unemployment benefits ended on Saturday, even though I've got 13 weeks left. I've complied and fulfilled all the requirements, I don't know if I'll receive any money on Monday or Tuesday. I also had to reapply, which...
Replies
9
Views
26
Lord I don't know how I will pray and ask. I don't evn understand whether you can hear my prayer anymore. I am so depressed and sick tired of this pain. I don't want to go through this pain again and again. Plz Lord help me and listen to my prayer. You only can change and do miracle. Please Lord...
Replies
8
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom