2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
4
Views
40
Am ### from ### pray for me to school fees for ### and home need thanks
Replies
7
Views
17
God I'm praying for the protection of my parents especially my mom. Bless her with long life. Do not leave her for a second. I'm praying to you day and night. And even bless the prayer warriors who praying here. I'm getting scared especially night times because of bad dreams about my mom. But I...
Replies
6
Views
60
I want to be heal from my sickness that is suffering me all through my life.
Replies
10
Views
28
Theres a nurse made to join R###.00 per every 15th in the month we put this money. She said we started pay 15 Dec ###. We work together she never shown me the people we together. 13th Jan ### i refuse to carry on and i opened a case of she refused to pay me back. The case is still on i want my...
Replies
5
Views
44
I pray that ### will open her heart to my love that I have for her. I pray that she stops being so guarded because of her past relationships, and could be loved and love again. I pray for this in Jesus’s name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
17
God should deliver me from the power of darkness that is tormenting my life.
Replies
7
Views
20
Please pray for things to get better for ###. Please pray that ### gets a job promotion. Please pray that ### gets the apartment right next to ###'s grandparents. ### prays for help moving.
Replies
6
Views
22
Lord pl heal my mother Mrs ### From her swelling in her right ankle n feet. Pl help lord
Replies
9
Views
37
Please pray for ### & ### family. We need help, Jesus. ### & ### family are very upset. ### shop was not sold. Customers were coming but not giving a response. ### need to sell ### shop. Just because of ### mom's operation, ### have money, so please request you to pray for ### family.
Replies
6
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom