2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Needing prayer. I need for my Saviour to help me remove bad obstacles away from my direction. Stop evil seekers; who plans are to destroy my life. I need to have peace and harmony. No bad seekers; to come in my direction. To keep me employment. To also have a blessed life. Freedom in my life...
Replies
12
Views
29
Please I need the divine healing of God I'm seriously sick and I'm in the ### now.
Replies
27
Views
95
Asking prayer for God's favor, wisdom and direction etc. in finding an awesome new tenant to be able to rent to... that I find the exact person the LORD will have me deal with.
Replies
8
Views
21
I need everyone who read this to lift me up to Jesus please I need help now!!!!!! thanks
Replies
9
Views
18
Always start but fail to finish. That is my prime obstacle. This I say looking at the task tomorrow awaiting. Please let us be together in prayer straight away to dismantle this fear and bondage. Today's prayer is my special lubricant to ease out and smoothen my way. In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
24
Asking prayer for God's healing, deliverance, etc. upon my body; for continued protection and deliverance from strongholds of the enemy working in and upon my physical frame; that the Lord destroys all spiritual retaliations upon myself and others.
Replies
7
Views
19
Wana go Europe for work as soon as possible n I Wana grow spiritually n Wana lead a great life
Replies
5
Views
28
Please pray that today is a great day and that I am protected from my enemies and that I have a great deal of energy and strength ijnip amen
Replies
6
Views
16
Brethren should join me pray to God for a job opportunity for my son who finished National service since last year looking for work in Jesus name.
Replies
4
Views
26
Asking prayer for God's favor, anointing, direction and involvement for tasks and responsibilities, etc. this week and beyond. Favor that tenants perform their obligations, favor for trash pick up, package deliveries, etc., no hindrances of the enemy.
Replies
4
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom