Please I need the divine healing of ###

```markdown
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:)Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me develop a close intimate loving relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me develop the habit of spending quality quiet time alone with You daily, praying, meditating on and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever prayed or thought as we seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each one of us. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


```
 
Jesus I pray that you would send HEALING to this individual who is in hospital. May there be healing that is divine.
 
Dear God,

I pray for ###'s healing. Touch him with your hands to wash away any sickness from him. Allow your miracles to go over his body and be cured where all the members of the staff in the hospital will be questioned but to only say God has done this.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
185
Pray for me ### and my family. My sister ###. My two daughters ### and ###. Women. Not children. I desperately need God’s help. Forgiveness and healing. Physical and emotional. My husband was a bad man. ###. He ghosted me ### and our two daughters. ### and ###. I drank so much alcohol I got...
Replies
9
Views
183
Pray for my sister. ###. ### hates me and controls my life. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown now. Doing well. My sister ### and I need God’s help. I drank too much alcohol after my husband disappeared. Married his girlfriend. I was a wreck. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom