Needing prayer. I need for my Saviour ...

```markdown
May God in Jesus name bless you and all those you pray for with the desires of your hearts that is the will of God for each of your lives according to God's perfect will, love, timing, and wisdom. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it and it is so.

:)Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me to prosper, walk and live in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. God most importantly may I fall in love with You and trust You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Help me develop a close intimate loving relationship with You that will last a lifetime. Help me develop the habit of spending quality quiet time alone with You daily, praying, meditating on and soaking in Your Word. Let me find myself seeking Your face and Your will for my life about everything. Train my ears to hear Your still small voice, listen to what You are speaking to my heart, and obey You. Bless me with the desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for my life. Anoint and use me for Your glory. Teach me how to operate in wisdom and the anointing of the Holy Spirit as Jesus did. God please keep me safe and deliver me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God bless each of us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever prayed or thought as we seek to live our lives to please You. God forever honor this prayer over each one of us. Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord my saviour God, today I come to you with a heavy heart. Lord please help me ease every pain I'm going through. Please keep me safe from all evil beings and forces. Please be the shield that protects me from anything or anyone who is trying to hurt me or wants to see me down. Oh lord...
Replies
9
Views
165
Dear heavenly father I want to pray from mighty move of God and my daughter ###'s life and my granddaughter who struggles with anorexia and loss of menstrual cycle and OCD and insomnia and high cortisol and my daughter who also has high cortisol her mother ### my granddaughter is ### father I'm...
Replies
8
Views
172
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom