2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for salvation for my husband, ###. Thank you.
Replies
19
Views
117
Replies
10
Views
29
Please please all pray Lord I thank you for money I have I declare decree my ### my financial income savings bank balance enlarges incredibly abundantly millions millions fold right now without any delay the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
36
Still lashing out. ### year old miserable mess. Making my life a living hell with no end in sight. Where are my guardian angels? Where is my peace? Where do I turn?? HELP
Replies
9
Views
17
Please pray for this nation of ### against all gun violence. Praying also for all law enforcement officers and especially the Attorney General who has a big task ahead of him. Also praying for all pastors, priests and all pray warriors as we need to put this nation before the throne of God. All...
Replies
10
Views
26
Thank you everyone for your prayers ### and ### are back together now happier than we ever were before thank you Jesus
Replies
10
Views
60
Asking prayer for God's intervention, favor, etc. for ###'s deliverance from drug addiction, etc. Also asking prayer for ###'s salvation and continued deliverance, etc.
Replies
10
Views
57
Praying for my loved ones who loss their ###/### last night and for my ### who got arrested for being under the influence of alcohol and marijuana Amen
Replies
10
Views
29
I'm having trouble with a tenet, it could be dangerous, pray the choice I have to make will be received well by them, ###.
Replies
10
Views
27
Please pray for my daughter ### and son in law ###. Lots of issues are going in their married life and both are not talking to each other. Please pray that all their issues and problems are solved peacefully and they come together again in love. please pray
Replies
13
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom