2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please please all. pray this is important is Lord please grant me the hair the hair extensions of my dreams and I pray there not sore or uncomfortable in my hair done perfectly where you can't see them at all totally amazing last 6 months very good prices now without any delay I command declare...
Replies
7
Views
10
I'm ### ### ###, single mother requesting prayers for my Vision, dryness, homeless and Education breakthrough for my children LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME SINNER
Replies
13
Views
309
I want to be a blessings all this coming week to everyone I see and work with. Jesus has called me and everyone to be witness to the ends of the earth. Our end of the earth is the office where we work, the bus we drive or the burgers we make every day. Whatever we do we shall do it all for the...
Replies
7
Views
14
Please I need a financial miracle.
Replies
11
Views
26
Tomorrow, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray that the Lord will bless very strong this prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire and guide my brothers and sisters to pray for me and my brother ###! Let us pray, that the Lord will hear and answer powerfully to every...
Replies
8
Views
12
Please pray that my ### will be quiet this night. I am exhausted from the last night not sleeping well because the ### upstairs stopped with noise at ### am. Now I hear very loud talking from my next door ###. Lord, why is this happening again. Please help me to sleep and get them out of the...
Replies
8
Views
145
My two daughters are looking for employment. The first one completed her secondary teaching course in 2014 and the second did her nursing course. Both have not been employed and am now ageing. May the almighty God open new doors in 2019.
Replies
9
Views
23
For the residents of ### nursing home and every care home across ###, and for all the elderly. Especially those suffering cancer, dementia, heart issues, bronchitis, emphysema, all ailments, especially those whose lives are in danger. May there be healing & Salvation among them all, and may they...
Replies
10
Views
28
Lord please don't let me get pregnant if I'm just going to keep having miscarriage I can't do that and it's hurtful
Replies
9
Views
26
Someone I've been praying for and ministering to needs prayer. Her name is ###. 'I just need some money as much as that makes me sound like a mooch but I need food and at least 1 outfit because most of my clothes got stolen and my shoes are falling apart and I would like to be able to get a...
Replies
9
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom