2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, Thank you for waking me up today. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I pray for me and my family to keep our eyes focused on Jesus. I ask for forgiveness, mercy, love, I'm happy, makes others laugh, sings beautifully, dances good, and truth. I pray for ###, he...
Replies
10
Views
23
please pray for ### against spirit of prostitution, spirit of backwardness, spirit of pin down, no man is ready to keep ###, jumping from one man to the other, spirit loneliness, prayers for ###'s children and families, please man of God ### am in deep pain, ### believe in your miracle an break...
Replies
11
Views
29
Please pray for my friend ###, she suffers with Lipedema/Lymphedema plus her cancer is back. Please pray for complete healing.
Replies
15
Views
53
Please pray my lil ### begin to like school and Learn well. Pray he pass to the next grade and love to go to school. Please pray we won’t get in any trouble due to truancy. ###
Replies
9
Views
17
Jacob was a cheater, Peter had a temper, David had an affair, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Paul was a murderer, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossiper, Martha was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sara was impatient, Elijah was moody, Moses stuttered...
Replies
7
Views
55
Father heal me from sickness and disease, father delivered me. Lord grant me financial breakthrough, marital settlement, academic excellence in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
2
Views
14
Plse prayer for me, I have family problems, my husband was not understanding me, he is not calling and talking and not yet sharing anything in my life, I have more depression, sometimes I am thinking to die, why I should live in life, plse include your prayers and God will give one miracle for me.
Replies
10
Views
116
Please pray for the release of approved job offer, financial breakthrough and healing for my ###. Thanks
Replies
9
Views
15
thank you for your continued prayers for good vision for me and for my ### and all my family - esp my ### too. thank you for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
22
Please pray my lil ### begin to like school and Learn well. Pray he pass to the next grade and love to go to school. Please pray we won’t get in any trouble due to truancy. ###
Replies
8
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom