2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray I have no more problems with the ### team and that I get my legal expenses insurance claim passed.
Replies
10
Views
19
In Jesus Christ name I declare decree my finances my financial income savings bank balance enlarges incredibly abundantly millions millions fold right now without anyvabh delay more more every day the blessing if the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to it now I command I...
Replies
7
Views
22
I love my boyfriend (###) intensely and want to marry him, but because we are close relatives so his parents are not accepting us. Plz help us and show us the path.
Replies
10
Views
36
Praying for marriage, financial breakthrough, and deliverance from evil pursuit
Replies
8
Views
16
Thanking all the prayer warriors who prayed for my son, ###, to pass his CA exam. Praising God for his faithfulness and mercy. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
27
###'s rent is paid tmrw in full God Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai come ### needs you know. Let ###'s annoiting favor be released to her now along with her generational prosperity her fun funny personality back now into exsistence in Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
72
thank you father for what I am and might yet become. Sanctify these prayers and servants. Amen
Replies
8
Views
13
Jesus pls help ### to find job few days left oh lord his mother, is very sick he need job oh lord thanks Jesus my husband is fine bless us with job Jesus n our paper works
Replies
8
Views
17
Really worried about work meeting on the next couple of days. Please pray for ### to be confident, to know what to say and to speak well. Please pray for ### to sleep tonight. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
35
Please all pray Lord I thank you for the money I have I declare decree my ###'s my financial income savings bank balance enlarges incredibly abundantly millions millions fold right now without any delay more more every day the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble no sorrow to...
Replies
6
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom