2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Heavenly Father thank you the snow storm was not as bad as they were saying it would be, and thank you that we did not lose our power. Praise God. But there were other folks who did get the snowstorm worse than us. Let us pray they have their power, they are warm and have food to eat. Thank you...
Replies
12
Views
36
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Please continue to perform the most important miracle I have ever asked of you for our family and...
Replies
9
Views
13
The year should align with the will of God. Started with stresses, need full recovery of ###, Family financiers restored in Jesus Near.
Replies
9
Views
17
Need spiritual growth in faith, to connect with God/ Jesus/Holy Spirit, breakthrough from stagnation, financial struggles, hypertension, healthy body fluids and organs, to get through with land I sought after, to get my own home, to secure a job overseas to move away from unsafe living situation...
Replies
10
Views
42
Please continue to keep me in your prayers. The spiritual attacks have been less frequent and intense but I still don’t feel like my normal self. I’m still questioning myself. I don’t like these feelings at all. I almost want to cry.
Replies
12
Views
53
My name is ### ### I have been married for ### years and still not been blessed with a child kindly keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
96
Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai move who you need to pay ###'s remainder needing on her rent now and her page bill paid now into existence every minute moment hour day year continually for now on in Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
32
My husband is coming home by air tomorrow morning and the weather is very bad and below freezing. May he come home safe and sound. Please pray for his safety.
Replies
11
Views
18
I have been having chronic UTI for almost 2 years. No medicines have helped and the bacteria has only grown resistant to all medicines. Now I am pregnant, and the doctors say it's risky due to my UTI. I am back on medicines but nothing is helping or reducing. Please pray to Lord Jesus, our...
Replies
11
Views
26
mai ### me ### hu plzz ### bahar nikalo mujhe jisme ### koi ### nahi h ### ### cesh se bachane ki kripa karen
Replies
9
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom