2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Lord, I am being swarmed at work. Please help me stay afloat. Please see me this tough period, amen.
Replies
12
Views
26
At 5:09 pm everyone who ever did ### wrong Pharaohs and Pharisees stops now they aren’t able to even say her name for now on immediately in effect for now on they either repent to God for their evil done and ask for her forgiveness from ### and also blesses her they realize ### is leaving Egypt...
Replies
5
Views
44
Please do pray for me to get job soon. Please pray for my family for financial breakthrough. Pray for God to bless my sisters and brothers with good jobs.
Replies
10
Views
30
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for business improvement and success.
Replies
8
Views
16
I need heavy intercession for my marriage. Please pray for ### and I.
Replies
13
Views
67
Thank you Lord for another day! I am so worried about my medical test. Especially my lung x-ray and laboratory test. Please pray for normal results and may I have peace of mind. I know you can make miracles. I'm getting tired of thinking. Please. Amen
Replies
7
Views
90
I pray that my ex husband's mom let him make his own decisions between me and him and he stop listening to negativity from her about me. I pray that Jesus have mercy on her for damaging our relationship and for her to stop being so deceptive towards my praying for reconciliation with her son.
Replies
6
Views
30
Pray for my brother, he is going to see a throat doctor. By God's stripes, he will be healed. Keep him in prayer. I have faith that everything will be fine. God bless.
Replies
6
Views
24
Lord I pray for peace... In these times...people have lost their way..we need guidance..it seems like my prayers may not be enough...but it is one in millions that wish the same for this Earth.. Protect my family and true friends..give them the answers to their prayers..that they too can realise...
Replies
9
Views
19
I desperate need God to intervene concerning my job, I need a miracle job.
Replies
8
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom