2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please continue to pray for my father-in-law. May the Lord heal him completely and make him that positive calm person he has always been. Bless him to know that his family want him healthy and happy again. May the Lord guide and protect him from all evil and harm.
Replies
7
Views
13
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Thank you for your continued prayers. Please keep praying for my health, job search, finances, family relationships, attitude, and ask God to give me the desire and ability to continue and complete the task of cleaning up and repairing my mom's house and...
Replies
6
Views
15
God Can Turn Your Hurt into Hope The Lord has a plan for the pain you are going through. By ### Do you feel like you have hit a wall and there is no hope moving forward? You might be battling a difficult spell of depression, going through a rough divorce, or have just lost your job. When...
Replies
5
Views
90
Please pray for us? We are going through a financial crisis. We have no money for nothing. We can't pay our rent, car, petrol, etc., and nothing. Pray for me? I'm overweight and struggling much. Pray for me to win the jackpot to get once and for all. We are struggling quite some time but...
Replies
7
Views
19
Healing for myself: scalded skin on hands and arms, receding gums, varicose veins, eye floaters, digestive tract: stomach, pancreas and brush border cells (I cannot digest my food), sciatica in both legs and feet and neuropathy both hands, toe nail fungus, fourth left toe sprained, bone spurs...
Replies
24
Views
118
Father God.. I need you in to my life. You know my heart and everything. I pray you will change things possible in my situation. I pray you will grant me peace and happiness in to my life.
Replies
10
Views
28
Please pray that what I scored in my 100level first semester result in word processing and economics should be changed today positively, please help me, please am heartbroken, am very sad, I feel this is the worst mistake in my life, sometimes I feel that I should just die.
Replies
6
Views
15
I have to get my money back which I deposited years back but I have no information on how to get it back since the trust in which I put my money is no more. As in the back of Tobit, I have my documents of my deposits which I submitted to ### let Her be the auditor and let me get back it for the...
Replies
9
Views
125
I'm begging you to please pray for ###. I need to know he's okay.
Replies
11
Views
33
Please pray that what I scored in word processing and economics in my 100-level first semester result should be changed today positively, please help me, am heartbroken, am very sad, I feel this is the worst mistake in my life, sometimes I feel I should just die.
Replies
7
Views
9
Back
Top Bottom