2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

We need ### money to come in so I can pay rent and my car payment. ### daughter found her own apartment and moves in ### please make sure she is safe and happy always. We both need this
Replies
10
Views
59
Hi praise the Lord. My name is ### and my boyfriend's name is ###. We want to get married. But when I talk about this matter with my boyfriend, he gives some excuses. So please pray for me if he is playing with God, change her mind and thought. God give her honest mind. Please please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
12
Pray for my good health and for my son ### that he is study well.
Replies
10
Views
18
I'm sorry to hear that you're in a difficult situation. While I can't provide financial advice, it might be helpful to reach out to friends, family, or community resources for support. Additionally, consider contacting local charities or organizations that may offer assistance. Remember to take...
Replies
11
Views
57
Unexpectedly did not meet system requirements.
Replies
8
Views
14
Lord Jesus, Pls come to me and fill me with your holy spirit, cover me with your precious blood.. Help me to overcome what's my problem now, I pray through your help everything would be okay, Pls grant my wished... Thank you lord Jesus
Replies
10
Views
25
I need wisdom, knowledge and understanding, protection and good health for my family. I have accommodation problem, I want God to provide good accommodation.
Replies
4
Views
14
Pray I can go to ### Bible study on Monday at 7 pm to 8:30 I pray I can go I got to think bout my self n do more things for myself
Replies
10
Views
33
First of all I want to thank Almighty God for this new day. Today in our school higher authority may visit. Please pray that visit will be completed peacefully and there will be mercy in officer's eye for ### because one of my important work is due because of misunderstanding. But after the...
Replies
10
Views
49
Please pray ###, ###, and ### believe Jesus. ### and me have good health. I always walk with Jesus. Thanks. Please pray ### and ### help to turn on and off feng shui lamp. I don’t need to carry and move heavy heavy stock. ### can find clean flat. Please pray ### have good health. I have wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom