2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hallo Pastor ###, Kindly the Man of God, pray for my family and especially my wife who's working in ###. We're not in good communication. And I don't want to lose my family. Kindly man of God help my family. Yours faithfully ### age ###
Replies
5
Views
14
Plz God Jesus pray for my daughter ### she is drug addict plz pray for us
Replies
8
Views
17
Praise the Lord Jesus again this request that I should get a good job as a play school teacher in a nice school near my house...without you nothing is possible, Jesus. Please pray, show me mercy. I love Jesus and believe in Jesus, but things are going wrong. Why am I confused...and I am not...
Replies
4
Views
12
God, l pray for protection for my family and a job...with lots of blessing in everything that we do...and God please do not take away my loved ones, it's been happening three years in a row...Father, please don't let me go through that again because I know you love me...that's all l ask for now...
Replies
5
Views
10
Plz Lord help me show me way. Plz change his heart and give him back to me. Nothing is impossible to You, I want to get married this year with him, please Lord give him back to me.
Replies
6
Views
41
PLEASE PRAY TO JESUS IN HEAVEN THAT WE GET RAIN IN ### VERY SOON. I AM RUNNING OUT OF WATER IN MY CATCHMENT TANK. THANK YOU ### !!!!
Replies
7
Views
15
I'm praying for a pastor trying to tell me God healed him 13 times for the same problem. I think though, and by God, he healed right the first time.
Replies
10
Views
40
Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
7
Views
18
James decides he won’t leave until he Marries ### that she is the sexiest woman ever in his life, the most beautiful amazing person who loves the Lord first which means she will be faithful to ###. ### is able to make a phone call to ### and ### in God’s will timing and he’s able to tell ###...
Replies
5
Views
161
Mere ghar me sabhi bimar rahte h or isi bimari ki bajah se karj bahut ho gaya h. M bahut paresan hu Prabhu.
Replies
5
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom