2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Thanks be to the almighty, my ###'s dad's operation went on well and his now in a stable state. Praises and honour goes back to the Lord. I greatly thank Him for He has shown His unconditional love plus overall power. I thank all of you for joining me in all my prayer requests. Still I continue...
Replies
6
Views
22
Praise for the grades of daughter she is able to get high grades in 3rd grading. Pray for ### to call us from Canada. May he provide financial support for our daughter's studies. Pray for travelling mercies for our relatives returning to ### this Saturday. Pray for ### that he may have more work...
Replies
8
Views
23
Dear Beloved Friends, Greetings in Jesus Name from PASTOR. ### - ###. Herewith I am requesting to all please pray for us and ministry and to add many more souls and for the ministry needs. Hope to hear good news from GOD our Almighty through all of your kind prayers. PASTOR. ###, PO BOX NO - ###...
Replies
8
Views
100
Oh Lord, I was not here to see my ###'s death and suffering, but I know how much she means to my ###. I pray for her soul to be at rest in peace.
Replies
8
Views
17
Pray for one sister her name is ###. Condition is critical due to drinking phenyle. Facing death situation and more other problems. Her treatment is going on in hospital in ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
31
We were in the Gulf, now in one village in India, my ###-year-old daughter could not adjust to the situations here (school, friends). Please pray for her...###.
Replies
9
Views
21
Hello, Please pray that the Lord will deliver me from debts. I am currently in great distress and thinking of a suicide. Please pray for ###.
Replies
11
Views
42
Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. But my husband died over 5 years ago! ###, please watch out for me and take care of me from heaven like I took care of you! Miss you!
Replies
9
Views
18
I am going through a very difficult time my mother passed a few days before Christmas, I ended a relationship that was not healthy and I just moved to a new town in October. I am struggling with feelings of defeat, grief and loneliness. Please pray that I can get through this stronger and better.
Replies
9
Views
49
Please pray for my brother ### he got burnt. He should not get infection. His wound should healed fast. Amen
Replies
7
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom