2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Too many people need me for things--my time, my money, and it's happening too much. Want this to stop.
Replies
8
Views
26
Father I ask for strength to help us pay our rent in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
106
Please help me pray for the good results of my end of semester exams. It is my prayer that I pass all the 7 courses without supplementary exams, repeat course or semester nor withdraw. Please help me Lord. In Jesus Mighty Name, I pray. Amen!
Replies
7
Views
24
I'm here by requesting for prayers, for breakthrough I have nothing to write home about, not even a place to call my own home, my family is scattered.
Replies
5
Views
12
Please pray for ### stop being mean and stop with the false accusations and stop raising hell at night and stop calling the landlord and saying mean things. I pray the truth be revealed.
Replies
5
Views
87
May my husband, ###, son, ###, parents, ###, and father/mother in-law, ###, have their needs met and walk in righteousness. I pray for improved public washroom access for persons with disabilities, and for persons in poverty with no washrooms at all.
Replies
5
Views
15
Thanks for everything God. Please forgive me and keep all of us happy, healthy, and safe. Thanks God. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original message --------
Replies
7
Views
12
I do not know what if anything you can do or suggest but I am at the end of my rope here. My name is ### and I am an embarrassed, stupid, stupid 60 year old fool. I am literally stuck in the Philippines because I was dumb enough to put my heart on the line and was scammed by this woman who...
Replies
7
Views
64
Please pray that I may get the ### stenographer's job for grade ###.
Replies
5
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom