2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray we find somewhere of our own to live before the end of February. We need a miracle.
Replies
6
Views
11
Deliverance from nightmare and eating in the Dream and spiritual attack Wisdom knowledge and understanding upon me and my family God bless and protect my children and my job and my wife's job Grant my wife and I job satisfaction and career advancement Grant my wife and I favour from our...
Replies
6
Views
22
Please keep ### and ### in prayer that ### conceive a healthy child when ### try getting pregnant.
Replies
8
Views
16
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for letting ### have a nice day off her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting ###...
Replies
6
Views
12
Please prayer that my husband ### gets his Portuguese passport back from the Police and flies back for his new job..We have recently got married and facing a lot of problems financially too.Due to all this we are fighting and using harsh words with each other he has been smoking and drinking...
Replies
7
Views
13
Bless my dreams and walk with me Lord.
Replies
8
Views
15
Please pray for ### he is in very bad condition now I don't know how I am going to save him he is suffering from liver problem disease. We are taking him to hospital this week please pray for him that in his report every thing is good. And also pray to God for him to heal every disease in his...
Replies
7
Views
15
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and relief from severe pain, with a mention of a blood test and a doctor's appointment. Request for prayers for the individual and their family.
Replies
9
Views
19
The Lord has always been faithful to his people. A lot of times in the past I have been experiencing problems, mostly financial, and each time I post here, with all your prayers, God has been making ways to solve my problems. Brothers and sisters, once again I would like to ask for help. Please...
Replies
7
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom