2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My mom is intubated and has sepsis from severe kidney infection. On ER right now in critical condition. Please pray for her to heal. Please God wrap your arms around ### with your love and heal her. Thank you for your miracles Lord Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
30
Devuni namamulo vandanamulu naa Peru rambabu ma ### gariki chala anarogyam tho badapadutunnaru eppudu arogyam elauntumdo cheppalekapotunnam alage maaa amma ku kuda chala anarogyam tho badapadutunnaru oka vidam gaa cheppali ante maaa amma mentally desorder gaa badapadutunnaru maa intlo chala...
Replies
5
Views
118
Plz. Pray for my husband, whose diabetes has increased and the stone in his kidney is not flushing out.
Replies
8
Views
21
NJANGADE KADAYIL ENNU MUTHAL NALLA KACHAVADAM UNDAKANUM. ### FINANCIAL COMPLICATIONS ALLAM MARI SAMADANATHODE JEEVIKKANUM E VARSHAM ANKILUM ### SWANTHAMAY ORU VEEDU VANGY JEEVIKKANUM ULLA ANUGRAHATHYNAY PRARTHYKKANE. ### MATHAVE JEEVIKKAN KAZHYATHA AVASTHAYILANU ENNU ### AMME KYVIDARUTHE ### AMME.
Replies
5
Views
26
Good morning my dear people of God please pray for me I need the body and blood of Jesus Christ so that God may deliver me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
7
Prayers for my husband ### ### to find a job. I’m so worried all the time from being the sole bread winner. I need some relief please!
Replies
8
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with a visa renewal process.
Replies
5
Views
12
Some friends have had marriage troubles for the past five years. About 3 months ago my husband discovered the wife was having an affair. The stress that knowledge and his desperate efforts to restore his marriage created tremendous stress impacting his diabetes. His blood sugar levels have been...
Replies
6
Views
14
Lets pray for each other in Jesus name I thank u
Replies
8
Views
19
I have high sugar level again I always dream eating food at night help me in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom