2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father I want you to pray for my mother she is ### have kidney problem father heal her may her report come normal please father in Jesus name I pray I trust u ohh Lord in your name I pray to. You bless your child father have meet on her.
Replies
8
Views
21
I am ###, persuading BE-computer-science final year. Have completed my 7th semester examination, my exams were hard and I was not able to do well, so please pray that my results should be cleared and I am not placed yet through the college placement process. Kindly pray for this too. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
65
Dear brothers and sisters, thanks for praying for me. I don't understand why God never answers my prayer. Banks calling for payment, has to settle by Friday. Have to pay car investment by 24th or tow away by, my husband needs the car to drive to Malaysia looking for business. And also has to pay...
Replies
9
Views
75
God, heal & guard my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ###
Replies
10
Views
31
please pray for energy, very tired today and got the rest of my shift at work, thank you
Replies
9
Views
17
My brother ###. P is getting discharge today please pray for him to heal soon and get well the report send for testing should be as per Jesus Christ will always be with him and with my mother ###. ### and my family I pray in the name of Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
85
Praise the Lord, greet you in the name Jesus Christ, dear bro's and sis'. Today is ### wedding anniversary day. Kindly pray for his family. More than ### years worked Kingdom Ministry Non-profit. Kindly for him.
Replies
9
Views
11
Please pray that God is Ever Present, Healing, Leading, Delivering, Helping, Protecting And Ever Blessing My Family And I. In Jesus Name.
Replies
10
Views
22
God, please deliver me from Every household wickedness, Every arrows of the wicked against me, I declare it back to sender ###, no evil shall befall me.
Replies
8
Views
16
Plz pray for my family to reunite again and live in love and to get a job.
Replies
13
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom