2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear The Pastors & all prayer warriors! Thanks you very much for your encouragement & keeping me in your pray. The court resolved to divorce me and my husband and handed over 3 children for me to nurture. Please help me pray: 1. The Holy Ghost encourage me & my children. 2. God lead me the...
Replies
7
Views
29
Today, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray that the Lord will bless very strong this prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire and guide my brothers and sisters to pray for me and my brother ###! Let us pray, that the Lord will hear and answer powerfully to every...
Replies
8
Views
61
hello my name is ### ### I really need prayer, last year I finished my Matric now the problem is that I can't find space ant any varsity or college and I feel so hopeless because my dad doesn't work and my mom is a ###. Please pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
41
God, I'm praying to receive the Holy Spirit from you. I want the Holy Spirit experience. Thank you for being with me these days. Thank you for the spiritual growth you are giving, thank you for your love. God, I really don't want to lose my relationship with you. Earlier, I was afraid to receive...
Replies
7
Views
22
Pray for my married life, my wife and me living separate. I have my son and daughter, but they are living with their mom. I want them to come back and we live together with the blessing of God.
Replies
9
Views
15
Replies
8
Views
12
Please allow ### to pass the last phase of job next week. Please deliver him from the obstacle.
Replies
9
Views
14
Good morning man of God. please pray for me for marital breakthrough. There has been some challenges and obstacles against my marital life. I want to get married this year but the hindrances are not permitting us. Please pray for myself and my husband to be to get married and we shall testify to...
Replies
8
Views
11
Dearest Lord Jesus, I come before your presence with thanks giving in my heart to just say thank you for the gift of life you have given to me, a good health, family, friends, and you being my Lord. Sweet Jesus, I kindly ask that you may open up doors to a permanent job. I have searched and I...
Replies
9
Views
33
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness, grace, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Praise You... Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
8
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom