2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Pastor, We are childless since in year 2005. We both are now ###. We tried many doctors and different treatments. But doctors said we have run out of time. I strongly believe that Lord will not disappoint us. Our hearts are full of pain and emptiness because we don't have children. When we...
Replies
12
Views
46
Father Lord I thank you for who you are, I thank you for the gift of life. Father I pray thee this day to bring upon me that miracle job, good health and all that will make life meaningful to me.. in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
14
thank you FATHER for this day LORD give me favour b4 thy THRONE for i will get favour b4 mankind allow me to serve you give me ability give me good health may the mercies of the FATHER, SON & HOLY SPIRIT guard clear & release the job you have blessed me with AMEN
Replies
7
Views
19
Miracle mercy mercy mercy now at 11:36pm God ###'s rent is paid Lord open up the windows of heaven now fast with fire and Force as much as needed please my merciful Father I need your extended Grace again please Jesus and Lord I ask seek knock and give my ### prayers to you at 11:37 pm Your will...
Replies
5
Views
21
Father plz pray for ### ### for his health..n he starts working too ..in the name of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
50
Please pray for so ### to be freed from demonic oppression. Thanking you
Replies
7
Views
17
Thankyou and remember ### in your prayers always
Replies
2
Views
11
Please prayer for my family and ###
Replies
2
Views
8
Praise the lord sister as my name is ### ### ### as plz pray sister my husband ### ### ### I should love me lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot he should care for me lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot
Replies
9
Views
18
Anxiety and stress feels like I’m going crazy. Why can’t I feel happy like I use to. Please pray for me I also suffer from chronic pain please pray for my depression and also please pray my ### nephew begin to like school and Learn well. Pray he pass to the next grade and love to go to school...
Replies
10
Views
234
Back
Top Bottom