2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for children ###, ###, and ### and for me too. The children are facing hard life in the hands of their father who is refusing to pay their school fees and yet these are bright boys. Pray for God's intervention in their lives so that their father's heart and the heart of his wife is...
Replies
6
Views
24
Brother and sisters, I hope you know me. I'm ### a few days ago I put a prayer request in that I requested prayer for some issues like 1. one loan is pending 2. my agriculture land we want to sell it. I request another time also yesterday night my family members discussed about it. Why Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
170
Father Lord I thank you for a beautiful day like this, may your name be glorified, in Jesus Christ name amen.
Replies
7
Views
21
मेरा नाम ### मसीह है मैं ### से हूं मेरा प्रॉब्लम यह है कि मेरे दादाजी का एक साइड से कान हाथ शरीर पैर यानी आप यह समझ लीजिए कि उनका वह बिस्तर से उठ नहीं पाते हैं तो हम परमेश्वर से दुआ करते हैं और आप से दुआ करते हैं और आप से उम्मीद रखते हैं कि दुआ मांगते हैं कि उनके लिए दुआ कीजिए को बिस्तर से उठकर...
Replies
6
Views
105
Please pray for my father ###, his blood pressure is very high and they called an ambulance thinking he may be having a heart attack, God please make sure he is okay and that he is healed and that it is NOT a heart attack and nothing serious, in JESUS name I pray AMEN!
Replies
6
Views
141
Lord God please pray for my Ex BF ### to enlighten his heart and glorify will bring back to you God, and we live together again with blessing of you Lord God.
Replies
5
Views
29
Dear brother plz pray for saving the life of ### going through treatment in hospital in ### in ### due to suicide n in this situation someone has wounded her body. plz pray for her healing n deliverence.
Replies
7
Views
16
Today, He will send me, divine helpers and change my situation. As I go out today, His spirit will order my steps to destiny changing opportunities. Where others have lost, I will gain and no power will limit my glory, in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
208
Dear brethren My daughter ### ### is ### yrs old and she cannot stand or walk on her own, she is diagnosed with lupus a n autoimmune disease, please pray for her.
Replies
6
Views
31
I pray that God Almighty will round me with his wisdom in all my plan this year to achieve my goals especially in finding a girl to call my wife and upgrade my work and business in anything thing I put my hand will result in making money and I pray all this in the strongest name of the blood of...
Replies
6
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom