2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Updated: ###'s leg and back issues are getting worse. He can't walk and is in constant pain and very nervous because he can't sleep. He constantly yells. Our situation is so tense. We live far away from his office, a 40-minute drive, and he would not be able to stay in the car because of his...
Replies
8
Views
21
The man I live with has emotionally abused me for about 2 years. I am going crazy and often think of ending my life because it would be better. My family situation is bad and I am not sure I can hold on for too much longer. I hate my life If you are in immediate danger or need someone to...
Replies
10
Views
88
Pray for me. I am too tired to live my life. I want my marriage restored. Now I took ### pills anxious medicine. I am tired also this life bonded.
Replies
8
Views
139
Good day I went to my ### for admission letter to says I will continue a second year now after a letter I have to wait for my answer whether I have to continue for a second year or wait to start with the first year again please pray for me I want to continue with the second year. I need a big...
Replies
5
Views
132
Please prayer for these, thank you so much - Healing for ### who is battling a serious illness. - Strength and comfort for ### and their family during this difficult time. - Guidance and wisdom for ### as they make important life decisions. - Protection and peace for ### and their loved ones. -...
Replies
7
Views
12
Please don’t to pray for the sale of our boat, our jobs and financial relief along with safety in our travels and our relationship! Thank you
Replies
5
Views
18
My son ### needs watch keeping certificate and a job in a big vessel
Replies
4
Views
24
Please pray for my husband, he is a drunker not paying any attention towards me and my son. No cases come to him so he drinks more and always hated me that I'm not helping him.
Replies
6
Views
19
Good day I was called at my college to go get my admission letter the time I went I was told to write a letter that says why I want to continue this year because I wrote my first year 2017 I could not continue last year because I was apparently late in the dates they told me to go back is the...
Replies
4
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom