2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I am trying to get a job in ###. All my efforts are proved to be futile. Please pray for me. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
16
Hi im ### and i pray my mom's loan gets approved in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
34
Please pray that my husband repents and returns to the Lord, for he has a future to re-establish. May God almighty bless him with a life of comfort and a good business. May he have a God-fearing heart, please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
46
My name is ### from ### I done MBA I'm Looking For job due to financial I'm struck in sales job where difficult to do it .in my family 5 members father and 3 brother im the younger one .3rd was addicted to drugs and I'm not not able be in home .sometimes I feel not to survive in the world please...
Replies
5
Views
34
Lord I pray for your people in Jesus name your son, may u heal them, I break the spirit that torment their life's, I uproot it for the source in Jesus name your son ....amen
Replies
7
Views
21
Please pray for me to break this curse that keeps following me. I just want my father's child to support his child. It's really killing me to watch my son crying every day, asking me why his father hates him so much that he doesn't even want anything to do with him. He's only 12 years old; he...
Replies
8
Views
40
I have a biopsy this Friday. Please pray that the results are negative. Pray that I am healthy. Pray that I am free of any diseases or sicknesses. Amen
Replies
9
Views
11
God, Thank you for waking me up today. I pray for wisdom, knowledge, truth, sleep, love, and peace. I pray for me and my family to keep our eyes focused on Jesus. I ask for forgiveness, mercy, love, I'm happy, makes others laugh, I laugh, sings beautifully, dances good, and truth. I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
34
I need to pray for my spiritual life and my financial, healthy, and my marital life to progress.
Replies
7
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom