2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

29 January ko mera government job ka pepar hai please please please please mere liye prathna krna ki mujhe wo government job mila jaye please. Please Prabhu se help me please.
Replies
11
Views
160
Thnk you Fsther in heaven for the past few days and today as well and all those who have been praying for everyone in here and me, thank you for blessing them and continuing to bless them through out this day, thank you ahead of time for the breakthrough, thank you for my lifts and training...
Replies
9
Views
26
Pray for ###'s health now we are in the hospital, pray to Jesus that all her heart test should be normal.
Replies
7
Views
40
Praying silent prayer and for your guidance and protection Heavenly Father and deliverance from the evil I am faced with. In Jesus name. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
19
Please pray God to deliver my family from debts and grant us own house. Pray for me to get government job soon.
Replies
8
Views
55
Please pray against headache in the area of sinuses and eyes.
Replies
6
Views
21
Lord, i ask the silent needs ..+ heal me physically. ThankYou, ###
Replies
8
Views
27
Hi pls pray for my nephew ###.. he is in ICU. They are unable to fine his nerve for iv fluid they have already pricked him ### times.. pls pray that everything will be fine Thank u Jesus praise u Jesus
Replies
8
Views
34
Dear lord please help us. We are both grateful for all that you have blessed us with but are constantly stressed and not feeling right like there is a health problem. We are not happy and can’t find inner peace we are constantly struggling to feel right again. Please help us lord and fill us...
Replies
8
Views
16
You know everything about me right I'm going in a bad way and I'm having a bad habit why I'm addicted to physical habit but I'm not doing with anyone why interested in physical touch and I'm not getting married and I'm in a confusion and I don't want to be here anymore I wanna die I'm unlucky...
Replies
5
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom