2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for me, I have one problem. I want work with our one of client office. But they taking medical before joining that office. They checked me they are give a medical referral form, they are asking from ### doctor result and ### doctor's medical fitness certificate. I am ### tensionised...
Replies
6
Views
17
pray with me for us all and all that is going through this rough storm thanks God bless and bless my mom how is 85 today with good health and happiness prayers for all that is in need of prayers daily for so many things and all ages God Bless us all
Replies
7
Views
34
Lord thank you for all our blessings ... thank you for all the people praying for me ... I’m still praying that we have more sales and customers for our business esp now that it’s really hard to survive due to stiff competition with the giant markets ... bless my marriage relationship with my...
Replies
5
Views
15
Our Son ### is having surgery for his c5 on his neck. He is ### scared and only has his girlfriend at his side. We are in a different state half way there. We are believing in healing through the Holy Blood of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
51
I am having surgery to remove my ### and ###... Please pray for me to be healed physically, mentally and spiritually.
Replies
6
Views
48
My only son ### is ###.6 year now he is suffering with delay development and attention disorder hyper disorder. I have hope on Jesus kindly pray for him. Please pray for him to normal in the name of Jesus name. Best Regards ###
Replies
6
Views
37
Please pray for ### kidney stones to be removed completely.
Replies
7
Views
14
Hie brothers and Sisters! Today I want you to pray for me and my ###. Yesterday I was drunk and I beat my ###, I'm feeling so bad and I need your prayers and restoration of my family, I'm so low guys please pray for me. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
22
please pray for my relationship I have been left alone by my ### he denies our relationship because I'm diff cast than him. His mom can't accept me. I want him back as I love him. Please lord change his heart and his mother's heart. Lord nothing is impossible in front of you. Till you answer my...
Replies
5
Views
49
Good morning God. Heal me from stomach inflammation caused by IBS. Father, I have a hernia too. Repaired a few years ago but now giving me digestion problems again. Guide me to the right doctor that can treat both. Amen
Replies
7
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom