2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Thank you to everyone that has prayed for me this week. I have been able to focus on rebuilding my life. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
14
Please Lord watch over my family. Please protect them and keep them healthy and safe.
Replies
6
Views
68
Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### to heal from all sickness.
Replies
2
Views
14
Please prayer for my family's and my salary so that I can help my family's..man of god Amen
Replies
7
Views
20
God, heal & guard my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ###
Replies
7
Views
14
I want God blessings upon me and ### financially and we also desire to travel to ###, God should make dis possible. I want God protection upon my ###.
Replies
7
Views
16
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for job opportunities in America, financial stability, and timely documentation and salary to support family needs.
Replies
6
Views
17
HALELUYA TO EVERYONE HERE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND WHO IS AMONG DEMONICS. HE WAS ON ADULTERY WITH MY FORMER MAID, THE SAME GIRL PROPHESIZED HIM THAT I WANT TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE IS A PROPHET YET NOW HE IS JUST A TRADITIONAL HEALER WHO IS NOW JUST PRAYING AND NO ONE WHO VISIT HIM FOR ASSISTANCE. NOW...
Replies
6
Views
15
Glory to the Lord people of God pray for my emails to be reppled as I applied for a job God intervention in the name of Jesus
Replies
6
Views
12
Please pray for our relationship and for those who are against our relationship that they may accept us both soon.
Replies
5
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom