2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my little friend ###. (She's a young adult.) She only has maybe two months to live. Although I have only known her a short time, she was a really bright light in my life when I absolutely needed it the most and this really hurts me a lot. Even though things can't be changed, I...
Replies
10
Views
39
  • Poll Poll
Pray for my auntie ### gave an ultimatum that she will live one month but by our prayer, I want to talk with her in ###-###-### Today is ###-###-###. By the Jesus name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
21
Replies
5
Views
17
D
Lord, forgive my sins. They are so numerous. I have been mean to my beloved family and maybe to others who needed me also. I beg you to forgive me and to protect their beautiful hearts. I pray for ###'s beautiful soul. It is so hard for his parents. He had an innocent heart and was always...
Replies
8
Views
17
Please keep on praying for the results of my medical exam. Asking for favorable and normal results. I'm so anxious right now. I declare normal x-ray, ecg, laboratory, hiv and drug test. I know You are in control. Show mercy oh Lord. Amen
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for me to listen and receive it
Replies
5
Views
10
Thank you God to solve all the visa issue problems of my husband, which we were facing for past one year. Thank you very much for hearing my prayer. OUR GOD IS LIVING AND MERCIFUL GOD.
Replies
7
Views
16
Pray against foundational powers
Replies
4
Views
154
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the little signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us, ask for your mighty warrior angels to...
Replies
5
Views
14
our daughter is reluctant to get married we feel some evil spirit forces her not to cooperate with us
Replies
6
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom