2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for ###, thank you God bless you
Replies
7
Views
18
God please heal my ###'s legs and feet and bring back normal blood circulation. Ty ### in amen
Replies
7
Views
18
My reltionshp..... Pray for ###
Replies
6
Views
35
I would like prayers for God to open doors and give me opportunity to share the Gospel with others.
Replies
7
Views
20
I'm begging for all that will be pray for ### and our marriage. I haven't heard from him in days. I do not know if he is okay. I'm terrified. I need reassurance. I need peace. We need a miracle.
Replies
11
Views
49
Please pray for ### and her kids that God's loving kindness, blessings, protection, salvation, healing, and financial blessings keep them healthy and safe. That the Holy Spirit walk, guide, bless, protect, and heal them in Jesus' loving name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
13
Please continue to pray for my family
Replies
8
Views
15
Pls for ### fly I place ### fly and me in God Father in Heaven to protect and guide us in rt path AMEN
Replies
6
Views
18
This Friday the ### is when I have my Colonoscopy ### and I am concerned! I spoke with my ### and I want to make things right with her! I want to spend as much time as I can with my Family and enjoy my Little Grandson and my Music!! No matter what happens Lord, I thank you for being in my Life...
Replies
7
Views
18
Please pray my marriage be restored as God is doing a new thing in each of our individual lives by drawing us closer to Him. I am being attacked and have a weakness that only God can help me with. My weakness is my mouth, and I need prayer as I confess and submit to God my sin that He can help...
Replies
9
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom