2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection against witchcraft and powers of darkness for the individual and their children. The individual is going through a divorce since 2014, and the children have been living with them since 2016. There is a concern about the other parent's...
Replies
6
Views
14
Please pray for me. I'm starting to feel better but Satan and my brain itself won't leave me alone. My own mind is trying to tell me that I'm not a heterosexual person. I've never struggled with who I am and have never in my life thought about doing anything with the same sex. This stuff is...
Replies
6
Views
19
I need brethren to join me pray that the dreamed of water, river flowing am having these days if it is negative one God should reverse it in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
12
Thanking the Lord for my new house Don't have it but I know the Lord is going to give it to me. Also, pray for my daughter; she has court tomorrow. She got in trouble, but the Lord will protect her in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
15
I need prayer for my dog. He has Dilated cardiomyopathy and kidney disease. His heart is getting worse and he has fluid that keeps getting in his lungs and abdomen. He is my loving dog and I need a miracle for his heart and kidneys to become normal. I need prayer urgently as he is not eating as...
Replies
7
Views
20
Plz pray for our neighbor ### ###. Today morning he fell down in bathroom so he lost to speaking and his hands and legs are paralyzed plz pray for ###. Dr. take her MRI scan and they tell s us he is not speaking. Plz pray
Replies
8
Views
26
Please pray for ### ### is facing some trouble in the ### ### of ### because of mistake occurred in filing the petition.
Replies
5
Views
14
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3) and...
Replies
6
Views
13
The Lord replied, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." EXODUS 33:14. Let's pray the spirit of God will walk with us this whole week and consume Holy Ghost Fire to destroy the works of the enemy. Please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
14
God I place my life into your hand I come this morning with my hands stretched out that you will extend your goodness and mercies toward me I ask for peace this morning and to extend mercy upon my child ### too he need to make up his mind about marrying to me am tired am weak am worn mighty God...
Replies
6
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom