2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please God bring the PIP back to me or any other benefit which I might have right to and very very soon God, please or show me what to do in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
75
pray for ### and ### they are traveling pray for ###'re safety
Replies
7
Views
14
i need to be delivered from spiritual ### that is tormenting me at night. Not been able to sleep.
Replies
6
Views
21
Please pray for my friends..they do not have a baby.. have completed more than 4 years.. Listed their names below ### and ###, ### and ###, ### and ###, ### and ###, ### and ###, ### and ###.
Replies
6
Views
17
Heavenly father, I thank you for granting us another day of life. Thank you for all the blessings received each and every day. Lord, I ask that you hear my and everyone's prayer. I ask you to please heal my daughter ### and restore her pancreas. As you know later today, ### will have another...
Replies
5
Views
15
I request you to please pray for my ###..recently he is facing debt problems..he is unable to pay his debts...we are middle class people who live a simple life..my ### is also earning very little, our lives are also filled with sorrow..pray for my ### that he should be freed from his debts soon...
Replies
5
Views
10
Plz america me ### har hal me lag jai, aur ### name se visa, ticket, work permit, aur advance salary bana hai, save document aur salary ### har hal me mil jay, 2 se 3 den ke ander me mil jay aisa plz plz prayer kar degea, agar sab kuch mil jayga to phla salary dan karna chaunga, ### ke Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
23
Psalm 145 1. I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever. 2. Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your Name forever and ever. 3. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable. (NKJV)
Replies
5
Views
141
मुझे किडनी रहो हो गया था जिसके कारण मेरे ऊपर काफी खर्च हो गया है परमेश्वर की कृपा से मेरा के सारे बीमारी ठीक हो चुका है लेकिन कर्ज खत्म नहीं हुआ है परमेश्वर कोई ऐसा चमत्कार करें कि मेरा सारा कर्ज खत्म हो जाए इसी के संबंध में प्रार्थना करवाना है
Replies
5
Views
65
My husband addicted in alcoholism. From morning itself he started drinking without taking food and not going for work. please pray for ### and our family
Replies
7
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom