2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Plz pray my sister and my brother they are helpless we have lost my father and mother. They have no house, no job, no money. Plz pray Jesus help us. Sister name ### and brother name is ### please. Thank u father prays the lord Amen
Replies
6
Views
29
My Mother ### ### is having a colonoscopy today I'm Praying that everything goes well with her
Replies
6
Views
29
Dear God please heal our pastor he has cancer, give him a lot of courage and faith in this difficult time, also to his whole family, draw them closer to You Father, show them the right path, in Jesus name Amen. Also God I pray for healing of ###'s mother, healing and deliverance of ### and his...
Replies
11
Views
31
pray for me ....alone I have been praying on how I can stop pornography and masturbation but I have failed ..please pray for me I really dont want this in my life
Replies
8
Views
34
I am looking for school ### College please pray for me I am desperate Please and for my mother's health and my father's money it's been years it must come very soon please pray for me I am waiting for a call
Replies
5
Views
30
I need a financial miracle to come into my life and give me the ability to save my family, and provide for my community for the hardship we have been facing, that seems to get worse as the days go on. To be able to remove my children from a toxic environment, to help heal myself after losing my...
Replies
6
Views
15
Please pray that my friend can find her mouth device for the tmj. Thank you. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
25
Please pray for our ### selling and buy new ### and ###
Replies
5
Views
36
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
4
Views
21
Abba Father please vindicate and deliver me today and please help that customer to reconsider and help us to fix his issue. Thank You amen
Replies
4
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom