2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father, I fast today for me to draw nearer to you and for your mercies, blessings, and favour to continue to be me and my family portion. You know every of my need and I pray you meet me at it in Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
26
It is very cold tonight...it is like minus ### degree's and i think the heating system broke...please pray that it gets fixed as there are also little children in this building... thank-you soo much prayer request.com...... This is very important... Father God please hear this prayer...
Replies
8
Views
41
Please pray against nervosity. For peaceful relaxed mind body soul. Especially relaxed stomach. Normal relaxed breathing. No gastritis. I have classes in the school now. I am a teacher. Thanks.
Replies
7
Views
22
Pastor please for my Pray for my Spiritual growth, For Anointing to fulfill HIS will in my life, for the wisdom & knowledge to do Ministry, also pappa pray for my marriage me ### & ###, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
16
Please continue praying for the results of my medical examination for my job application. Asking for normal results of laboratory, x-ray, ECG, HIV, drug test. I declare normal and favorable results. Please pray with me. Amen
Replies
6
Views
23
My dad is having surgery for oral cancer, pls pray for him to get healed and there should not be any outcomes again as cancer.
Replies
8
Views
20
Please pray for ### to get a good partner in ### life.
Replies
8
Views
30
Please pray for me that I get a call from ### telling me I have been invited for interview.
Replies
6
Views
20
Plz pray for my son to get a good job
Replies
2
Views
13
Brother and sisters I hope you know me, I'm ###. A few days ago I put a prayer request in that I requested prayer for some issues like 1. One loan is pending. 2 My agriculture land we want to sell it. I request another time also yesterday night my family members discussed about it. Why Jesus...
Replies
2
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom